This little village is so mysterious to me.
Firstly, all grocery store dumpsters behind locks.
Secondly, the village living starts right after my block.
I took a little walk around the neighborhood, my first one really, and saw how incredible it really is.
I have never lived anywhere this small before. This really isn´t a town, this is a village.
In a way, it spooks me, but then again it´s just a nice continuation to my summer in the middle of nowhere, taking trips past near by villages, and I guess also the slow mentality and manners of the people who live here. I see possibilities. And I feel in between places.
3 days a week of hurry, traffic and noise in the city and then the rest of the week all quiet and slow here, which is now home. It astonishes me if I think about it, I live here now, this is my home, mine alone. He says it a lot, _your_ home, so this is your home, this is where you live. It´s like he is seeing it for the first time, feeling it for the first time, I guess.
I don´t know anyone here. Sure I recognize a couple of people from my building, vaguely, and then there is the ceramic man, he almost feels like a friend. And I actually do feel like I would love to be his friend. Go for visits and talk about this and that.
It´s all a mystery in a way and I´m dwindling between joy and slight despair. This has to be the wildest jump I´ve done so far, but who cares and why do I keep thinking about my life like that, like these episodes and jumps. This is it and this is all.
Still hungry. I did get temporarily better, he came over and made all good. Today we bought me a mattress, a kettle and a thing for cooking food in the oven.
Then, while sleeping close and uncomfortably on the thin pile of carpets and blankets on the floor, I had a dream about us deciding to get married. Cool and composed and all wisely pondering we just decided and started listing things all practically, stuff we then needed to do; get rings, decide on a day etc. He couldn´t remember his dreams. I asked him after we had seen a green couch and I had gotten a little excited. I guess I haven´t even had the courage to dream of a couch. But it would be great and I have the space for it too.
Tired, hungry. Boiled two eggs, all I can spare to eat now. Such a shame the dumpster diving was a bust. Oh well.
Maybe the dog in my dream meant the clay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment