Monday, October 12, 2009

October




So there was an excursion. The weather was not ideal, but I managed to enjoy some parts of the day, thanks to my new-old friends.


I´ve started liking this month. I used to hate autumn, but now I can happily state otherwise.



I´m a procrastinator. That´s just how it is.
And my values go against the norm.
This morning, as the lecturer was talking about details, I wrote in my notes:
LIFE IS TOO SHORT.


There was a hint of sleet in the air as I was heading to the metro today.
It´s okay, we have many coats now, to keep warm, and my girlfriends are coming over soon, to cook, bake, bathe and enjoy our house.

Now it´s laundry time.

2 comments:

Hilja said...

Piti kattoa sanakirjasta mitä procrastinator tarkottaa (voi mua...)

Tallinnassa taisit käydä, näyttää tutuilta paikoilta...:)

Black on White said...

Hauska katsoa toisen ottamia kuvia samoista rakennuksista ja paikoista, joita itsekin on kuvannut.
Jokainen näkee ne niin eri tavalla ja kiinnittää eri asioihin huomiota kuvatessaan.

Hyvää alkavaa viikkoa! Toivotaan, ettei palele!