Monday, October 26, 2009

Break week begins


Crappy pictures once again, especially these ones cause they are taken with the photobooth on my macbook.

This is break week, no lectures, but still a lot of work. Right now I´m starting with a really hard text.
I have promised myself to to take a little time out too. I´m doing a random trip. To a small town, just to sit around, have some tea in a cafe and see the art museum.

The squirrels in the front yard are running around crazy again, I love watching them.
Otherwise it´s very grey and wet.
I ´m gonna ride my bike to the store, get ingredients for a cauliflower soup and then pick up something at the bakery.
It´s time to rejoice at home, enjoy the comfort of this wonderful house. It´s so cozy indoors when the weather outside is bad.


2 comments:

sanna said...

Crazy squirrels!:D

Black on White said...

Hyvää lomaviikkoa!
Totta puhut, on ihana olla sisiloissa, kun pihalla on oikein syksyistä!